APRENDE INGLÉS, HABLANDO INGLÉS
TEST DE NIVELACIÓN
CONOCE TU NIVEL DE INGLÉS Y SUPÉRATE
¿Cómo llegaste a está página?
A través de Facebook
A través de Instagram
Alguien me habló de Speak Up
Los encontré en buscadores de Internet (Google, Bing,...)
Whataspp distribution list
1. Where ___ the manager?
2. What is the opposite of "to sell"?
3. I start work ___ nine o´clock.
4. What do you ___ like?
5. A ticket to the zoo ___ $1.50.
6. Good evening. I ___ a few days ago to reserve a table.
7. What does Peter think of parties?
He's not sure.
He enjoys parties.
He hate parties.
8. This bad situation is even ___ than we expected.
9. Many European countries have the same ___.
10. We ___ more in the stock market if we ___ more money.
would invest / had
would invest / would have
will invest / had
11. The general economic situation in this country is poor, particularly in this rural ___ , where they have no industry to rely on.
12. Let´s assume, ___ argument, that the problem could have been easily avoided.
for the sake of
on behalf of
13. What is the opposite of "excessive"?
14. I went ___ what you sent me, and I think we should probably meet about it face to face.
15. The earnings per share continued to ___ to record highs all through the current fiscal quarter.
16. ___ he was the chairman and chief executive, he was completely incompetent and incapable of running the company efficiently.
17. Which response is similar in meaning to "to subtract"?
18. ___ she travel often?
19. ___ are my friend.
20. ___ for coming today.
21. She wants to ___ orange juice.
22. These are my friends, Chris and Simon. I like ___ very much.
23. I like my new job. It is very ___.
24. It´s lunchtime. Are you ___ ?
25. ___ does the bank open?
26. ___ visit the tourist information office.
27. Please write your ___ on this form.
28. This year, we had the ___ results ___ our competitors.
29. The investors own the building; it´s ___.
30. The business became too big and too expensive to ___.
31. Companies make ___ that people can buy in stores.
32. It´ll be sunny tomorrow, ___ ?
33. What ___ you do last weekend?
34. Which response is similar in meaning to "success"?
35. I would like to ___ an apartment in Madrid for two weeks this summer.
36. They ___ very old.
37. She´s Lisa. Who ___ you?
38. He ___ a brother and a sister.
39. ___ is Monday.
40. I don´t ___ English very well.
41. Those people are ___ tea.
42. Is the answer true or ___ ?
43. Do they like going to the movies? Yes, they ___.
44. She has an interview ___ Monday.
45. The bus ___ at 4:15 p.m.
46. I ___ to the movies on Saturdays.
47. Did she ___ you how to do it?
48. The assistant ___ be absent next week.
49. Would you ___ some milk?
50. Take a sweater. It´s ___ outside!